- PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY WORLD OF OUTLAWS ADVANCE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!(Perris, CA, January 11, 2018) Advance tickets for the March 3rd “SoCal Showdown,” featuring the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars and the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars, at Perris Auto Speedway are on sale now. The race will be the only time the World of Outlaws will be competing in the greater Los Angeles and San Diego areas in 2018. >> Read more
- IMCA MODIFIEDS HEAD CARD AT JANUARY 13th AND 14th WINTER HEAT RACES AT PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY!
(Perris, CA, January 3, 2018) While fans of most race tracks across the nation are months away from the first race of 2018, Perris Auto Speedway fans are days away from the opening races of the year when the Riverside County racing facility hosts “Winter Heat” featuring the IMCA Modifieds along with Super Stocks, Street Stocks and American Factory Stocks on January 13th and 14th. The pit gate will open at noon both days, spectator gates will open at 2:00 P.M. and racing will begin at 3:00. >> Read more
- SO CAL OVAL KARTERS RELEASE 2018 SCHEDULE – ANNOUNCE NEW HOME TRACK!
(Camarillo, CA, December 14, 2017) The So Cal Oval Karters club has released its 2018 schedule and the news of a new home track for its 11th consecutive season of dirt track kart racing in Southern California. The 12-race season will commence on April 7th and will conclude on November 10th on the brand-new SoCal Fair Motorcycle Speedway track on the SoCal Fair and Event Center in Perris. >> Read more
- PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY MAKES TWO CHANGES TO 2018 SCHEDULE!
(Perris, CA, December 11, 2017) Perris Auto Speedway promoter Don Kazarian has made two changes to the 2018 schedule. The USAC/CRA Sprint Car race originally scheduled for July 21st has been moved to October 20th. The PASSCAR Super Stocks, Street Stocks, American Factory Stocks and IMCA Modifieds will now occupy the July 21st date. >> Read more
- (Perris, CA, December 8, 2017) Perris Auto Speedway is pleased to announce an addition to the 2018 schedule. The California Lightning Sprint Car Series, which will be celebrating its historic 25th season of racing action, will return to the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval two times in 2018. >> Read More
May 28, 2018: Save the date, Memorial Day, May 28, 2018, on your calendar now. West Coast Thunder is coming to the SoCal Fair and Event Center. It will be the biggest event to ever hit the fairgrounds and it is for a great cause.