NO RACING AT PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY THIS WEEK!
(Perris, CA, March 20, 2018) There is no racing at Perris Auto Speedway this Saturday, March 24th. Racing will return on April 14thwhen LKQ Pick Your Part presents the PASSCAR Stock Car Series and the IMCA Modifieds. The AMSOIL USAC/CRA Sprint Cars will be joined by The PAS Senior & Young Sprints for the “Sokola Shootout” on April 21st. On April 28th, LKQ Pick Your Part will present “Night of Destruction.”
- SATURDAY’S NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION CANCELED!
(Perris, CA, March 16, 2018) With more rain hitting the already saturated Perris Auto Speedway tonight and tomorrow morning and the unseasonable cold temperatures, promoter Don Kazarian has canceled Saturday’s LKQ Pick Your Part “Night of Destruction.”
- DRIVE A REAL RACE CAR FRIDAY AT KENNY WALLACE DIRT RACING EXPERIENCE AT PERRIS!
(Perris, CA, March 12, 2018) Do you want a chance to drive a real race car at Perris Auto Speedway? If you answered yes, we have some good news for you! The “Kenny Wallace Dirt Racing Experience” is coming back to the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval this coming Friday, March 16th. You can drive a Sprint Car, Late Model, Modified or a Legends Dirt Modified. If you do not want to drive, but would like to have a ride along, they offer that as well. >> Read More
- NO RACING AT PERRIS THIS SATURDAY – MARCH 10TH!
(Perris, CA, March 5, 2018) There is no racing at Perris Auto Speedway this Saturday, March 10th. Racing action will return to the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval on March 17th when LKQ Pick Your Part Presents “Night of Destruction #1.” The PASSCAR Stock Car Series and IMCA Modifieds, also presented by LKQ Pick Your Part, will be at The PAS on April 14th and the AMSOIL USAC/CRA Sprint Cars come to town for the annual “Sokola Shootout” on April 21st.
World of Outlaws Cancel SoCal Showdown
CONCORD, NC – March 2, 2018 —Impending showers and unusually low temperatures for the Southern California region have compelled the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series to cancel the SoCal Showdown at Perris Auto Speedway in Perris, California this Saturday, March 3. The event will not be rescheduled. Those who have purchased tickets for the event will receive a full credit to their mytickets.com account, to be used towards another World of Outlaws event, including (but not limited to) the Ocean Outlaw Showdown at the nearby Ocean Speedway on Friday, March 23 and the event at Bakersfield Speedway the following night, Saturday, March 24. The Greatest Show on Dirt continues the West Coast Swing — and its 40th anniversary season — on Friday and Saturday, March 9-10, at Thunderbowl Raceway in Tulare, CA. In addition, tickets purchased through tix.com for the March 3, 2018 event will receive a full refund.
- WORLD OF OUTLAWS OPEN PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY’S 23rd SEASON ON SATURDAY!(Perris, CA, February 27, 2018) When the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series makes its only Southern California appearance of 2018 at the “SoCal Showdown” at Perris Auto Speedway this Saturdaynight, March 3rd, it will mark the opening of the 23rd consecutive season of racing at the famous Riverside County dirt oval. In addition to the World of Outlaws, the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars and The PAS Senior & Young Gun Sprints will also be in action. Spectator gates will open at 4:00 P.M. and the first race will take the green flag at 7:00.“It is going to be one heck of a 23rd season opener… >> Read more
- California Irish Fest at So Cal Fair and Event Center
March 10th & 11thThe 2018 California Irish Festival – Saturday, March 10th & Sunday, March 11th at the Lake Perris Fairgrounds this year, BierBuzz® Events will host their 3rd California Irish Festival. The California Irish Festival will celebrate the best in Irish & Celtic cuisine along with food trucks, family fun, Vendors, pipe bands, dancers, live music and of course beer gardens. All ages are welcome so bring your family and friends to the Lake Perris Fairgrounds in Perris, CA and celebrate the California Irish Festival! >>> More information & tickets
- MARCH 10 PASSCAR STOCK CAR SERIES/IMCA MODIFIED RACE CANCELED!
(Perris, CA, February 15, 2018) Perris Auto Speedway promoter Don Kazarian has announced that the March 10thPASSCAR Stock Car Series and IMCA Modified race at The PAS has been canceled due to the “California Irish Festival” on the SoCal Fair and Event Center. The next date for the PASSCAR/IMCA show at The PAS will be on April 14th. >>> Read More
- WORLD OUT OUTLAWS UP NEXT AT PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY ON MARCH 3RD!
(Perris, CA, February 12, 2018) Perris Auto Speedway will be taking the next two weekends off but will return to action with the “SoCal Showdown,” featuring the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars and the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars, on March 3rd. The race, which will be the official 23rd season opener for the Riverside County speed plant, will be the only time fans will be able to see the Outlaws competing in the greater Los Angeles and San Diego areas in 2018. >>> Read more
- PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY FEBRUARY 10 IMCA AND PASSCAR RESULTS!
(Perris, CA, February 11, 2018) Results of the February 10 PASSCAR Stock Car Series and IMCA Modified races, presented by LKQ Pick Your Part, at Perris Auto Speedway. >>> See Results
- OFF ROAD RACING STAR BRADLEY MORRIS IN PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY IMCA MODIFIEDS!
(Perris, CA, February 7, 2018) When LKQ Pick Your Part presents the regular season opener for the PASSCAR Stock Car Series and IMCA Modifieds at Perris Auto Speedway this Saturday and Sunday, a lot of eyes will be focused on Off-Road racing star Bradley Morris and his #24 Modified. Eyes not only of the fans, but of the competition as well as Morris beat them to win the first race of the year in convincing style at the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval four weeks ago. >>> Read more
- LKQ PICK YOUR PART PRESENTS PASSCAR STOCK CAR & IMCA MODIFIED OPENER AT PERRIS!
(Perris, CA, February 3, 2018) Perris Auto Speedway will kick off it’s 23rd regular season of stock car racing on February 10th and 11th when LKQ Pick Your Part Presents the PASSCAR Stock Car Series, featuring the Super Stocks, Street Stocks, American Factory Stocks, and the IMCA Modifieds. Spectator gates will open at 2:00 P.M. each day with racing at 3:00. >>> Read more
- PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY WORLD OF OUTLAWS ADVANCE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!(Perris, CA, January 11, 2018) Advance tickets for the March 3rd “SoCal Showdown,” featuring the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars and the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars, at Perris Auto Speedway are on sale now. The race will be the only time the World of Outlaws will be competing in the greater Los Angeles and San Diego areas in 2018. >> Read more
- IMCA MODIFIEDS HEAD CARD AT JANUARY 13th AND 14th WINTER HEAT RACES AT PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY!
(Perris, CA, January 3, 2018) While fans of most race tracks across the nation are months away from the first race of 2018, Perris Auto Speedway fans are days away from the opening races of the year when the Riverside County racing facility hosts “Winter Heat” featuring the IMCA Modifieds along with Super Stocks, Street Stocks and American Factory Stocks on January 13th and 14th. The pit gate will open at noon both days, spectator gates will open at 2:00 P.M. and racing will begin at 3:00. >> Read more
- SO CAL OVAL KARTERS RELEASE 2018 SCHEDULE – ANNOUNCE NEW HOME TRACK!
(Camarillo, CA, December 14, 2017) The So Cal Oval Karters club has released its 2018 schedule and the news of a new home track for its 11th consecutive season of dirt track kart racing in Southern California. The 12-race season will commence on April 7th and will conclude on November 10th on the brand-new SoCal Fair Motorcycle Speedway track on the SoCal Fair and Event Center in Perris. >> Read more
- PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY MAKES TWO CHANGES TO 2018 SCHEDULE!
(Perris, CA, December 11, 2017) Perris Auto Speedway promoter Don Kazarian has made two changes to the 2018 schedule. The USAC/CRA Sprint Car race originally scheduled for July 21st has been moved to October 20th. The PASSCAR Super Stocks, Street Stocks, American Factory Stocks and IMCA Modifieds will now occupy the July 21st date. >> Read more
- (Perris, CA, December 8, 2017) Perris Auto Speedway is pleased to announce an addition to the 2018 schedule. The California Lightning Sprint Car Series, which will be celebrating its historic 25th season of racing action, will return to the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval two times in 2018. >> Read More
May 28, 2018: Save the date, Memorial Day, May 28, 2018, on your calendar now. West Coast Thunder is coming to the SoCal Fair and Event Center. It will be the biggest event to ever hit the fairgrounds and it is for a great cause.