Rules of Conduct
Welcome to the Southern California Fair. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times. These activities are prohibited on the Fairgrounds.
1. Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing any type of debris.
2. Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
3. Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type.
4. Standing or walking in large groups that block the movement of Fairgrounds patrons or cause inconvenience to others.
5. Bicycle riding, skateboarding, rollerblading, Moped riding, Segway riding, overboard or skating of any kind outside of a performance area on our grounds.
6. Bringing alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind on to the fairgrounds property.
7. Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, walkway, fire exit or stairway.
8. Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with Fair patrons enjoyment of activities and events at the Fair.
10. Sitting on or placing feet on tables.
12. No selfie sticks or tripods may be used at the Fair even if purchased on site.
13. Being on grounds without a shirt or shoes on.
14. Bringing pets on grounds with the exception of service animals.
15. Soliciting for sale anything on grounds without a written agreement with the Southern California Fair.
16. No gang-related attire, obscene or offensive clothing to include Motorcycle Clubs. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we considered inappropriate. No clothing or apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural, religious reasons medical conditions.
17. Interfering with Fairgrounds business or interfering with the conduct of business by Fairgrounds.
18. Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners except in designated areas assigned by the Southern California Fair by permit upon proper application, subject to Fairgrounds rules for noncommercial expressive activity.
19. Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, t-shirts, novelty items, food, or beverages by non-concessionaires.
20. Any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property.
21. Possession of any article defined as a weapon. Any act defined by federal, state or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime.
22. Patrons are allowed to bring single wagons, no attached wagon trains are allowed on grounds. attached coolers no larger than 12”x18”.
23. All persons entering Southern California grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
Violation of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Southern California Fair property .